VirusGuard® Contact Sensor
- Real-time alerts to employees or customers when the 6-foot boundary is broken
- Distance is determined using the BLE “proximity” feature in each tag
- Contacts and time stamps are stored in the cloud to provide automated contact tracing on demand
- Unique corporate branding available for larger quantities
Click Here for More Product Info
BLE Personnel Tag
- Warning before 6 feet (audio and LED)
- Cost-effective, real-time, 6 feet distance alerts (audio and LED)
- Store up to 100 contacts
- Long-life coin cell battery
- Removable rubber strap for sanitization
- Available in pendant or wrist strap models
The sensor uses a unique feature of Bluetooth Low Energy which detects other BLE devices in the area. When people come within six feet of each other for a period of time, the device makes an audible chirp and a record of the contact is registered on the tracking software system. Metrics for tag distances and event durations are fully configurable.
The software system provides output and supports custom workflows for alerts and report generation. Platform analytics provide a view into behavior trends, potential hot spots, and reports at the individual, group, and department levels. Tags communicate with the software platform using existing Wi-Fi systems. The system can integrate securely with government databases and third-party applications.
The sensor provides complete Contact Tracing capabilities automatically, built right into the software system.